Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Paso Robles, CA


I am in Paso Robles.  My new companion is Elder Peterson.  He only has 18 weeks left on his mission.  
We are on bikes! No car. I borrowed another Elder's bike this past week because I didn't know how much you had put on the card. My rear was soooore the first few days! (Blaine made sure Hyrum had enough money to purchase a bike.)

We stay in the basement of some church members.
I love the weather.  It is a little hot some days while on a bike, but usually really pleasant. 
I'm not quite sure what to think about the people yet.  I love them, but they have lots of problems! haha
My companion is lots of fun.  He likes to boat, play football, choreograph dances, and play basketball.
Here is a picture of my companion and I, and our most recent member: Gale, who got baptized this Saturday!   Our numbers (at church) are very close to what they are like in Buffalo. 

Love you. Got to go. The computer is going to boot me out. Have fun. Listen to the spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment