Monday, October 27, 2014

How to Comment on the Blog

I have had many people ask me how to leave a comment on the blog.  I'm sorry I can't remember all the individuals who have asked me over the past few weeks, so I thought I would post it here.  


First, click on "no comment".  Then you can type a message.  Before you "publish" the comment, you have to "select  profile".  In that drop down menu choose "name/url" or "Google plus" if you have a Google account.  (Even if you have a google account, you don't have to choose it.  You can still choose "name")  Under "name" type your name (first name is fine) and you can leave the "url" blank.  Then click the blue "publish" button.

That will send me an email with your comment.  Then I go into the blog and can choose to put it on the blog or not.  Of course I will publish all comments from our friends and family.  This feature protects me from people posting negative comments.   After it is posted by me, everyone can see your comment. 

I hope this helps you to understand how to leave a comment if you choose to.  I hope you enjoy Hyrum's next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment